Product available for on-site service
Product available for sale
Product available for rent
Regarding the manufacturing of products that will have to produce or use great power, it is necessary to tighten/loose big dimension and high-strength bolts. The most common method to heat hollow bolts uses a long-shaped electrical resistance, called “heating rod”, inserted in the axial hole, through or blind, of the bolt. Such method is usually used on steam turbine casings. The limits of conductive heating consist in the long time of operation and low safety for the operators as the rod has to be handled with high risks of injury (burns, electric shocks, explosions).
Nuova Simat supplies an advanced MAGNETIC INDUCTION system, highly safe for the operators, decreasing both time of operations and heating temperatures.
The magnetic field is produced by a special inductor, light and maneuverable, that, being refrigerated by a proper internal water flow, keeps its temperature low and constant even after many hours of continuous operation.
- Heating time reduction up to 80% and decrease of handling times between one bolt and the others
- Extreme safeness as the inductor always stays at low temperature in order to be used by the operator with common protective gloves
- Maximum versatility of the machine as it only need electrical feed and can be moved manually or with classical lifting systems
- Machine equipped with auto-diagnostic systems to prevent failures
- CE conformity and electromagnetic emission certifications according to current regulations